Should I fight for our love for this long
♥It's getting harder to shield this
pain in my heart...
♥ The One ♥


the chubby chubby chubb
To anyone that ever told you that you're no good, they're no better.
I'm emotionally and physically strong, 'cause baby I'm bulletproof

Y Y Y
♥ Gossips Sharing ♥


♥ Lovely Sweethearts ♥

cornets tabitha kaileng reuben jianwei kangrong pingrong liuqing jasrel shirlynn shirlynn.lj marilyn sister mingzhen diana vennesa benny hanpin jayis shingyi geralene sweetie peiying meixuan shizari kahhar evon jacklin liling yuyao tzuchen isaac fengyi liangqin germaine shuwen caroline lynn zhihui angelyn chunfu jeraldine lynda wanyan choongwei andy henna renee andy&weave yanhua samantha anita yenfenn prisca joanna fatin

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

♥ Time Of Yore ♥

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012

Saturday, April 30, 2011 Y


It's been so so so so so long since i post a "PRETTY" picture of myself and stuff like that, and it's been so long since i pen down my heartfelt feelings and moments in life.


Basically, almost 5 months gone in the year 2011 and to summarize the drama mama that happen in 2011 as to date = NOT THAT GREAT. Things/people/ friends/relationships anything everything turns out pretty ugly. It's like riding a roller coaster up and down not once, but a few times till you get so drained out. Such misfortunate, does not only happens in my life but my friends around me went through exactly the same things too.


However, after so much of a turmoil. I'm really grateful that all these friends and other friends who could relate to my situations and likewise, and always being there for me. They cheered me on, talked to me, meet me up, laughed with me and most importantly being there for me almost 24/7 just like the convenience stores. These are the friends whom i named them as BFFs where all their care and concerns are genuine, and not just wanting to probe their nose in to fish out information from you and add them into their gossips list.


♥BFFs = Best Friends Forever.♥ Just 3 simple letters, but with huge meaning behind it.


Someone once told me that BFFs are "the one that you could text or call in the middle of the night and he/she will be there for you. You could tell her everything or anything and he/she wont judge you. He/She is your best friend, the only one who would listens and be there for you when your world fall apart ♥". I really thank buddha for giving me such lovely friends (you know who you are!) when i had no one or when someone had walked out of my life. They are the BFFs that had accompanied me through all the drama mama that I am facing and offered me comfort at the right time just when i needed them most. BFFs ♥, you know who you people are if you get to read this. Much thanks and love from me to you. There nothing much i could do to show my appreciation, but the only thing that i could offer and promised you is that, I'll be there for you when you needed one. I'll be there. :)


However, there is also another group of BFFs as defined in my very own dictionary where I would like to named them as the SILENT BFFs. They are the ones whom we do not have to meet / text / mailed / keep in contact regularly and you do not have to say much or explain to them your current state or situation or feelings etc. They kind of know that something's not right ,in just a status update/a tweet/in a text msg/ etc and they are most prolly be the ones who would leave a text saying, "honey, what's wrong? how's you doing? If you need someone, don't forget that I'm just a phone away! Hugs". They are the ones, who gives you the space you needed and respect your decision whether or not you're gonna tell your tales, but wait patiently till you tell them before they ask or probe their nose in it.


This will be the category where my beloved ♥ lol.gang falls into as we don't always meet (although we always plan and always fail) nor keep in contact with each other. But at the end of the day, we know that we'll be there for each other. It's not really about the quantity of meet ups that counts, its the quality that really matters. Physically we're drifted, but I had never fail to keep a lookout on their updates in social websites and all. Believe it or not, they are constantly on my mind and sometimes, those fun times we had in poly kept playing in my mind like a movie. Unknowingly, I found myself smiling with those flashback. ♥


Study sucks, my buddha. Projects and assignment totally drive me up the walls, plus assignments due on those period where somethings had taken it place and my mood was totally switched off. All i wanna do was to sleep my day and night off (if i was able to have a goodnight sleep) and to, just seat or lie there like a stone doing absolutely nothing. That was exactly how bad my mood was and motivation comes from my deary huangweili where we stay up all night, exchanging information, fishing out information from others and keep each other awake by having a msn conference. And deary, 2 more paper to go! lets jiayou together then we can carry out our mission and enjoy our gongcha!


Lastly, my love life was totally like a roller coaster ride and indeed bumpy. Things went so bad that I've summoned all my courage to initiates a break during Feb the cny period and things where you never ever thought that it would happens to you, happened. There i go, staying single for a month plus. Going through the heartaches, tearing, crying, questioning, blaming etc process, before i could pick myself up again. But everyday during that month plus was hell, yes hell. The heart gets so heavy that I couldn't even breathe. Putting on a strong front and wearing a smile everyday when i attended school while at night I find myself crying till the cows come home. Its was really hard to get through this ordeal, it's something you have to feel it yourself and you will know how torturing it was. I really salute those who have gone through like severals breakups in life, i really look up upon you people. To that two BFFs of mine, please stay strong and jiayou. Things may get harder but I just hope you girls could put your heart interest first before anything else and do the things or make decisions that keeps you happy. I'll always be here to listens to you rant and whine, offering the comfort that i could give. Promised.


Back to that, thank you baby ♥ for coming back to my life, although things almost didn't went well again. We all had our own flaws, and sometimes you need someone outside of yourself to pin point it to you. Because of you, I had realized my flaws and I didn't give up. I search on readings for self-improvements and the Tan Wan Xin today, is definitely someone changed. Thank you baby, for loving me once more and giving me the chance to prove you wrong about my personality development. Because of you, I've grown. Grown matured, grown to be me understand rather than demanding, grown stronger, grown to be more tolerant, grown to be positive, grown to be someone better whom i never thought i could. Every thing's just great between us, and I really really do hope this could last. I'm strong, but I don't think I am able to go through the ordeal again. I love you baby ♥.


All rights, back to books and exams though they were major turn off. Sign, ciaos.
chubby chubb Y 22:09